Sunday, July 7, 2013

Blogger IS my best friend.

I'm reaching out to my internet Blog because I don't want to bother anybody else with my issues. I know they all have their issues to deal with and I don't want to hear the empty platitudes that are so often offered in the guise of comfort but really stated to shut you up. I realize it's not cognizant usually when someone does this but it happens.  Sadly, I usually will pretend to feel better so the *platitudner doesn't feel bad. I don't want them to feel they failed. Stupid! Whatever...you know what I mean Blogger? Of course you do.

I feel so scared. I want to be positive. I should be happy. I have a job now...well soon. I'm supposedly stable now. I've failed so much in the past though that I'm just not sure I even have what it takes to succeed. I've heard people say "look at your past success to build strength. Let's see, I have managed to stay off crack for 10 years. I have leveled out on my meds. I just want to be levelheaded and focused now. I want to own a home before I'm too old to work. I want to have a degree and a successful job that I can feel proud of. I am almost there. I've almost been there so many times before though that it's very difficult to feel confident. Typing this makes me feel better.

Blogger site, you always cheer me up. You're such a good listener and you never try to shut me up. I could just type forever and you wouldn't care. Well, actually I'm sure you have a character limit but who knows what that could be.

*platitudner is a word I have just created. All words in all language of humans were created by humans. Why should I be denied that right. The definition is the offerer of platitudes. See platitude.

No comments:

Post a Comment